Premiere Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab is a physical therapist owned and operated physical rehabilitation practice that offers patients hands on personalized service by our highly skilled and dedicated physical therapists. Founded in 2007 by Steven Sanders, PT, Premiere offers a convenient location for Bentonville, Arkansas area residents, prompt scheduling and extremely professional physical therapy services.
Premiere has an outstanding team of compassionate professionals with strong work experience and credentials that want the best for their patients. Our friendly office staff will enthusiastically welcome you, help you to complete your paperwork and guide you to a pleasant therapy experience. Our therapists will listen to you, understand what you are experiencing and find the optimum methods to improve your health. Our services are focused on delivering the best possible outcome for every patient.
- At Premiere Physical Therapy our number one priority is the patient. Our compassionate clinicians provide a one-on-one individualized treatment approach. More than sufficient time is allowed for each patient so that we can ensure proper treatment progression and secure the best outcome for our patients.
- Be the best and most well respected provider of physical rehabilitation services and products.
- Identify and implement the best practices to provide the most clinically effective rehabilitation services.
- Premiere offers each patient the highest level of service along with our expertise in order to greatly improve disability, injury, and disease.
- Promoting a courteous and compassionate atmosphere in which patients will feel comfortable communicating and working with their therapist
- Maintaining a close relationship with physicians to facilitate a strong referral base and effective collaboration to provide the highest quality patient care
- Striving to support staff members in their continuing education endeavors to provide the most skilled, efficient, and current treatments available
- Being an accessible resource for the community